Chamber Innovation Investment Network
Cornwall Chamber of Commerce launched the Chamber Innovation Investment Network (CIIN) during Cornwall Business Week this year.
In conjunction with Plymouth University’s Innovation Centres and Mylor Ventures, free Investment Readiness events will take place to prepare a shortlist of companies seeking investment from Business Angels.
There is a strong appetite (multi-£million) from these Business Angels for local investments and companies in all sectors are encouraged to attend. The support available is not limited to finance and could include:
- Expert strategic direction for your business
- Non-executive directorship
The dates of the Investment Readiness events are below.
- 5th June 2017 at the Pool Innovation Centre
- 3rd July at the Health and Wellbeing Innovation Centre
- 25th September 20147 at the Tremough Innovation Centre
The shortlist of companies will then present to Business Angels in late October 2017.