Made in Cornwall
How Effective are You as a Leader and ManagerName: How Effective are You as a Leader and ManagerDate: June 6, 2018Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM BSTWebsite: https://www.functionalfluency.comEvent Description:
Welcome to this workshop where Jane will introduce you to practical ways to become more effective as a leader and manager.
A recent HR Magazine article entitled ‘Bad Management Biggest Contributor to Poor Productivity’, noted that "If employees have a manager who motivates them, gives them opportunities, and gives them flexibility they’ll produce more."
Are there times when:
- You are putting too much blame on yourself, or others?
- You feel uncertain about your ability to progress things?
- There is misunderstanding or conflict when communicating?
- You feel you’re doing it all for them?
Come along to this interactive, master-class and find out how using the international award-winning Functional Fluency model will help you to develop effective ways of being in charge.
Helping you to:
- Inspire, motivate and support others.
- Give honest feedback in a constructive way.
- Care without becoming worn out.
- Become more confident and assertive in your role.
Learn how to react less and respond more - for the benefit of yourself and others.
Jane became a licensed Provider for Functional Fluency and TIFF personal development tool in 2006. She has worked with over 600 people, using TIFF to enhance their self-awareness and learn to build more effective relationships.
This workshop will include tea, coffee, water and a light lunch.
If you are a Cornish Partnerships member you can attend for just £10, and it’s £20 for non members. Please note that once you have signed up you will be charged for your place, but if you cannot attend, you are welcome to find a replacement person.