Leveraging Social Media Advertising for Overseas Sales - Truro
It's a small world. Almost everyone these days uses social media, but are you using social media advertising to its full potential? The potential of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to engage with new customers is endless.
This hands on workshop will explain how and why businesses should embrace this technology to create real growth in International markets. From direct sales to brand awareness to lead generation, you will learn how to access new territories and increase sales through some of the most popular platforms around today.
- Welcome and introduction
- Social Media Platforms and how they relate to your routes to market
- Interactive session: Setting objectives for social media advertising campaigns
- Overview of support available with the Export 4 Growth Programme
- Understanding different types of social media adverts
- "Real world" advert creation for Facebook and Instagram international audiences
- Lunch provided
Who is this event for?
This workshop is for businesses who are brand new to exporting or considering exporting for the first time and want to target overseas customers. It is delivered free of charge to eligible businesses.
PLEASE NOTE: Regrettably, we are unable to accept intermediaries or service providers.
Spaces are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!
We take your data very seriously and are committed to the privacy and security of it. This event is delivered on behalf of The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG), and the Department for International Trade and their privacy policies are available at MHCLG Privacy Notice and DIT Personal Information Charter.
Cornwall Chamber Blog