Cornwall Chamber of Commerce BIG monthly breakfasts are held at a different venue each month. We typically see between 110-180 people attending.
The AGM will take place immediately following the BIG Breakfast and we would encourage as many members as possible to stay on for an extra 30 minutes and attend.
The AGM is an opportunity to:
- Hear the President reflecting about the Chamber’s activities over the past year
- Receive the Chief Executive's report
- Learn about new Chamber initiatives
- Receive the CEO report
- Find out about plans for the Chamber’s 30th anniversary
- Get an update about what the Chamber Council sub-groups are working on
- Vote for Board members that are up for re-election
- Vote to approve the annual accounts
- Engage with Chamber executives
08.00 - Arrival and networking
08.30 - Breakfast served (seating plan to encourage networking)
09.15 - Welcome and introduction
09.25 - Pirate FM
09.40 - Gordon Seabright, The Eden Project
09.45 - Mark Gardner, Ocean Housing Group Ltd
10.00 - AGM
10.30 - Close of event
If you are no longer able to attend this event, please contact email@example.com
at least 48 hours before the event, otherwise you will be charged the full price.