Smart Leadership Masterclass for Cornwall's Leaders of the Future
Smart Working includes combinations of hub, remote or mobile working, smart desking plus a myriad of different contracts types and hours. Leaders who manage smart teams need a different set of skills to those who manage office workers.
Who is the Masterclass for?
The Masterclass is for Cornwall's Operational Leaders and HR professionals who want to make a difference. Smart Working is taking hold in Cornwall. This Masterclass will equip those Leaders who want to be ready to fill the new Smart Leadership roles.
7 benefits from joining the Masterclass....
Leading Smart Teams requires a whole new skill and mindset.
You will learn:
1. Which smart and flexible options will suit your unique business.
2. How to avoid the pitfalls of managing smart teams
3. How to shift fixed mindsets and foster trust with a team who are not necessarily office based.
4. How to connect the business vision with a persons life aspirations, so that both are successful
5. How to set goals and manage by outcomes
6. How to manage performance, maintain engagement and motivate a distributed team
7. Plus you'll become part of our brilliant network of Smart Champions. And it's a fantastic support network - never mundane - forever learning!
Workshop hours to suit your lifestyle
The Masterclass runs between 10 and 3, so you can avoid the traffic. There is plenty of parking. It is led by Oliver Thompson and Ruth Gawthorpe of the Smart Working Revolution, who have 20 years experience of implementing smart workforces. Their proven methodology will enable you to leave the workshop with a toolkit of smart leadership techniques.
Because here's the great news!
When Leaders have the right skills, a smart workforce strategy brings many business benefits including wider talent pools, increased productivity, improve employee engagement and retention. This leads to better customer experience and ultimately - business growth.
Would you like to stand out from the Leadership Crowd?
What are you waiting for?
Cornwall Chamber Blog