TECwomen CONNECT is a chance for women in Cornwall who work in technology, engineering and creative digital sectors to get together to network, inspire and support each other. We thought it would be nice to hold our first Connect evening on Ada Lovelace Day, in a celebration of all the wonderful things women have contributed to the STEM spaces.
An informal evening, this inaugural event will be a chance to hear more about what we are all working on across Cornwall and hopefully make connections that help each other and the larger Cornwall community.
Agenda will include:
• Drinks Reception
• Updates on local projects supporting women and girls in Cornwall
• Pitches from women working on exciting new Cornish start-ups
• Updates on training and funding available in Cornwall for digital skills
• A chance to ask for support, advice and just make new friends in the STEM space
• More drinking, eating and chatting
We hope you will join us and please spread the word.
‘Please be aware that the members directory on our website is available to the public. Contact information contained therein could be used for malicious purposes such as phishing emails. Please be aware of this and take the necessary precautions.’