Thrivability: If Nature did your business strategyName: Thrivability: If Nature did your business strategyDate: May 18, 2018 - May 20, 2018Website: Book nowEvent Description:
Become inspired and inherently sustainable
This participative workshop is for people who want to explore ways of doing business that are harmonious with nature and which nurture the best in humans. It is set in the grounds of the inspirational Eden Project, and makes the most of this unique venue to help you take positive steps towards 'thrivability'.
Thrivability is the intention and practice to align your organisation with how nature and people thrive. During this three-day programme we'll be asking you the questions that really matter:
- What if you found a way to engage everyone in your organisation in positive change?
- What if all of your projects had a clear way of working together towards thriving?
- What if your organisation intentionally helped life on the planet to thrive?
'I feel completely rejuvenated and clear about my purpose... What an amazing course.'
Previous HotHouse delegate at the Eden Project
Who is Thrivability for?
Thrivability is an open programme and individuals from any background, sector and role are invited to take part. You'll mix with people from a range of sectors who are all on a similar journey, giving you access to a living network of collaborators, experiences and insights. Expect to share time with social entrepreneurs, change agents, and leaders from the public, private, and third sectors.
You may be a consultant, change agent, public sector employee, leader, sustainability expert, social entrepreneur, and overall someone who feels like their work should be different and more meaningful.
What will you get out of this?
We know from experience that Eden is a fantastic place in which to learn. Firstly, you’ll be immersed in the natural world, from which you can draw inspiration, take a pause from your hectic life, and explore what a different future might look like.
Secondly, Eden was built in one of the most degraded landscapes imaginable – a disused china clay pit – and is a symbol of transformation and a demonstration of what’s possible when a bunch of dreamers, optimists and pragmatists work together. People rarely come away from Eden without a little bit of this spirit in their veins!
Here is what you can expect to take away with you:
- Planning skills. The invitation to turn inspirational ideas, insights and examples into action.
- Collaboration skills. New ways of doing things which are more harmonious with nature.
- Perceptual skills. A much deeper understanding of, and involvement with, the vibrancy of your organisation.
- Closer connections with colleagues and peers.
How will my organisation benefit?
For organisations wanting to change the way they do things, here's how you can expect to benefit when a member of staff takes part in Thrivability:
- Increased organisational skills. The ability to reflect on the organisation in a holistic way with all staff.
- A simple, clear change framework to increase the organisation’s vibrancy.
- The unique ability to speak with an organisation actively aligning itself with nature and the best of people.
- Concrete actions to take back to the workplace, with an option for remote coaching.
'The insights gained from these meetings, workshops, and the event were invaluable.'
Previous Thrivability participant, Julian Giacomelli, President of RISE Kombucha Inc.
Who are we?
Based in the stunning surroundings of the Eden Project, Cornwall, Thrivability is one of a series of creative leadership programmes designed to help you unleash new possibilities and leave you ready to tackle the challenges of the future.
Thrivability will be led by change specialist and facilitator Belina Raffy. Founder-director of UK-based consultancy Maffick, and with an MBA under her belt, Belina specialises in developing communication, co-creation and change skills with people so that we can better align our businesses with how nature and people thrive. Her book coming out in August 2018 is called 'Using improv to save the world (and me)'. Find out more about Belina.
How to join us
Want to be part of this unique weekend? Please get in touch with the team online or by phone (01726 818579). Places for this fully inclusive weekend are £495+ VAT.
Our Business Partners 18/19