Neo People Management Ltd is a national HR and payroll services company, specialising in the education sector and small and medium sized enterprises across the South West. We are a highly skilled team who offer a bespoke service, making a real difference to people management within the organisations we work with.
We are looking for an individual to join us on a part time basis (three days per week, one of which may be during weekends). Your role will be based at The Nare Hotel, a five star country house hotel by the sea, providing HR administration support to the General Manager. The Nare’s family of staff share a sense of pride in keeping it the highest rated hotel in Cornwall and one of the finest hotels in the country.
You will enjoy the benefits of a beautiful beach side setting with lunch provided on working days, non-contractual gratuities (subject to eligibility) and the support and guidance of the Neo team to enable you to develop your HR career.
Experience in administration in the hospitality industry or a basic knowledge of HR would be advantageous, although not essential as full training and support will be given to the right candidate. We are looking for someone adaptable, who shows commitment and integrity, with a high level of skills for detail and pride in their work.
- Advertise our vacancies via appropriate online platforms, respond to candidate enquiries and collate CVs.
- Support Heads of Department with interview processes.
- Coordinate induction process for all new starters.
- Assist and direct any staff queries related to employment.
- Ensure all personnel files are up to date and monitor lapsing training.
- Assist the Heads of Department with the administration of staff processes within their teams such as appraisals.
- Provide administrative support to Heads of Department/HR Advisors with HR processes such as grievances, disciplinary cases etc.
- Identify areas for improvement within current HR administrative systems and procedures.
- Assist the General Manager in communication with staff teams.