THE CHAMBER TEAM ARE STILL FULLY ACCESSIBLE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN SUPPORT WITH OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A SPECIFIC BUSINESS THAT CAN HELP YOU.
Emma Stevenson Finance Consultancy
Accountants / Banks / Finance / Investments
A commercially astute Finance Consultant with over 15 years’ experience of business partnering in the private sector and in the NHS, with a strong track record of building key relationships across the business, turning around problem areas and leading on business strategy.
Working collaboratively with small and medium-sized organisations to identify the management information most suited to enable optimum decision-making and create bespoke monthly reports. Helping them realise the full potential of the finance function by conducting a complete business review to assess and improve financial performance and profitability through the development of intuitive processes for budgeting, cashflow forecasts and assessing new business proposals and pricing.
The specific expertise I can offer includes:
• Review entire finance function to assess for improvements and ensure correct governance
• Improving month-end accounting / reporting incl. variance analysis to help business understand finances
• Improving MI including KPIs, to aid decision making
• Creating budgets and forecasts including cashflow
• Developing and implementing profit improvement initiatives
• Providing financial guidance on all activities, including funding applications
• Creating pricing / promotional strategies
• Long-term planning to 3 / 5 / 10 years
• Working with existing finance staff / external Accountants
• Communicating complex financial matters with non-finance staff
If you want to discuss your finance and accounting requirements, please get in touch.
- Qualified Management Accountant
- 15 Years' Experience
- Leading on Business Strategy
- Helping Build Value
- Making Finance Work for You