Cornwall Chamber of Commerce is one of 53 accredited Chambers across the UK. We are a professional network of businesspeople based in Cornwall that is here to help promote and protect the interests of our members.
Being a member of the Cornwall Chamber opens up a wide range of benefits to support and drive your business forward, nationally and globally, with Chamber connections all over the world. Joining the Chamber allows you access to a wide range of support and advice from professionals, that will help you grow your business and make meaningful connections.
Come and be a part of a trusted international network with the Cornwall Chamber today.
Membership Benefits at Cornwall Chamber
At the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce we offer a variety of benefits for our members that will help them to grow their businesses. Our membership benefits are designed to support you as you work on your business. Our benefits include:
Being part of a Trusted International Network
Free listing on our Members' Business Directory
Free use of our Boardroom
Member to Member Introductions
Over 80 Events a Year
Discounts at our Events including our Business Fairs
Promotion across our Website, Social Media, and our weekly M2M Newsletter
Keep up to date with the Latest Information in Business and News
Advertise Job Listings
Discounted Cyber Essentials certification through Chamber Cyber Essentials
£50 Discount for Devon and Plymouth Chamber of Commerce Membership
No matter your reason for joining the Chamber, all of our benefits will be available to you as a member, allowing you to accomplish your business aspirations.
Business Health cover with AXA Health
At AXA Health, we know that your people are your greatest asset. Offering healthcare cover shows your employees that you really value what they do for you. That you’re ready to invest in their health and wellbeing – and in getting them back on their feet again if they become unwell.
Healthcare cover can help to provide you with peace of mind that your team’s health and wellbeing is being looked after, so you can focus on your business.
Find out more about our offers for Chamber members: https://www.axahealth.co.uk/central-chambers/
Chamber Primary Health Cash Plan with Westfield Health
In an ideal world, we’d all be ‘well beings’. Unfortunately, the pressures of work and life mean we’re not always able to achieve this. In the real world, it’s often difficult to determine who is a well being and who isn’t. Someone may look like they’re coping really well, but the reality could be far different.
Westfield Health offers a holistic approach, taking care of employees in both body and mind.
Here are just some of the ways Westfield Health can help you to take care of your most important asset, your staff:
Health Cash Plan
Exclusively available to BCC accredited and affiliated member organisations of all sizes, the Chamber Primary Health Plan starts from just £6.13 per employee, per month and allows staff to claim money back, up to set limits, for things like sight tests and glasses, dental bills, therapy treatments and consultations.
The plan also provides access to health and wellbeing services including:
- DoctorLine™ service providing policyholders with confidential telephone access to a practising UK GP or clinical pharmacist, 24 hours a day – every day, from anywhere in the world, with optional webcam consultations
- Best Doctors® - expert second medical opinion service
- Scanning Service - MRI, CT and PET scans
- 24hr Advice and Information Line and up to 6 structured counselling sessions
You can view the full benefit table and pricing here.
Private Health Insurance
Our Private Health Insurance policy, Surgery Choices, makes private surgery and medical treatment more affordable and accessible so staff can be treated quicker and back in the workplace sooner.
Employees will have access to prompt private medical treatment for a whole range of conditions (excluding heart and cancer). With immediate cover for new conditions and fast access to fixed price private treatment packages, cover starts from just £5.83 per employee, per month.
There’s one price for all (prices aren’t age related) and premiums won’t increase with claims.
Health Calendar or The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre
Choose between two ready-made annual wellbeing engagement programmes depending on whether you prefer an online or an offline solution. Both provide targeted promotions to engage your staff in improving their health and wellbeing.
Your Chamber membership gives you access to a 25% discount on the standard pricing for the Health Calendar or The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre and prices start from just £420+ VAT for businesses with up to 10 employees.
- With 24 topics to choose from, you choose the 12 topics that best meet the needs of your organisation for your annual health calendar
- Each month you’ll receive a communication pack which includes campaign announcement text and weekly promotional top-tip messages to keep the campaign alive – all you have to do is send out the communications
- Your monthly communication pack will include three fact sheets, a poster and a support leaflet signposting your people to national support agencies associated with the topic
The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre
- Select your programme from the 16 topics available. Each has a video, podcast, factsheets and personal training plan
- Each month we’ll send you text to announce the topic of the month, along with weekly top-tip messages to keep the campaign alive and drive engagement with the website
- You’ll have access to a real-time dashboard providing engagement statistics
- You can use the website as a resource to support the delivery of your other health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Employees have unlimited access to the website, accessible from work or home
Westfield Health’s wider health and wellbeing programme includes:
- Health and Lifestyle Screening
- Wellbeing Webinars
- Mental Health First Aid Training Courses….and more.
Find out more:
Telephone: 0345 602 1629
Discover Chamber Membership Benefits
Find out more about how to make the most of your Chamber membership by booking a call or a meeting with our Membership Executive. Your membership at Cornwall Chamber is there to support you and your business, so make the most of your benefits. Join us for a virtual, or in-person, coffee and catch-up while we support you with:
Understanding the benefits of your Chamber membership and how to access and use ChamberMaster, an invaluable tool for your membership.
Connecting you with other Cornwall Chamber members and businesses you’d like to meet, with personalised introductions.
Understanding which of our events will best suit you, and how you can register for them.
Help with marketing your business by explaining how you can access the Chamber’s marketing channels to reach hundreds of businesses in the region.
Update your member area on our website to make sure your information is clearly displayed and easy for other members to get in touch with you.
Signposting you to business support and members who may be able to help support and improve your business.
Please be aware that the member's directory on our website is available to the public. Contact information contained therein could be used for malicious purposes such as phishing emails. Please be aware of this and take the necessary precautions.