Cornwall Chamber of Commerce inspires, connects and supports all businesses in Cornwall and Scilly.
We want to help businesses in Cornwall and Scilly succeed.
Cornwall Chamber of Commerce is staffed by a dynamic and multi-disciplined team that works hard to ensure all our members receive the support they need to make doing business easier both across the county and further afield.
Established in 1988, we are an accredited member of the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). With an unparalleled breadth and depth of connection to the Cornish business community and excellent working relationships with a number of complementary organisations, we are the voice of Cornwall’s businesses on a local, regional, national and international level.
- Our community is growing every day – over 500 member companies are already benefitting from our support.
- From general networking opportunities to highly targeted seminars – in 2016 we delivered over 80 successful events including our very popular Big Breakfasts and Connected Lunches.
- We shape, influence and drive policy – members of our team sit on 18 strategic boards across Cornwall, representing the needs of business in Cornwall.
- We promote Cornwall and Scilly’s businesses – we enjoy excellent relationships with our affiliate Chambers across the UK and beyond, and are always looking to further the economic prosperity of our county.
- Export for Growth – Cornwall Chamber of Commerce holds the contract to deliver UK Trade and Exports services and is the only body in the county that can process export documentation. We have well-established relationships and actively engage with a wide range of national and international businesses.