THE CHAMBER TEAM ARE STILL FULLY ACCESSIBLE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN SUPPORT WITH OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A SPECIFIC BUSINESS THAT CAN HELP YOU.
Tevi business support to continue until December 2022
Tevi has been granted a two year project extension to continue supporting Small & Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) across Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly to transition to more sustainable ways of working. Tevi’s unique offer helps to develop Cornwall’s circular economy whilst supporting Cornwall’s Environmental Growth Strategy.
Over the last two years Tevi has had a number of notable successes including:
- Developing data driven environmental decision making through Lagas.co.uk
- Helping to find solutions to some of the county’s most pressing environmental challenges through the Tevi Challenge Network
- Supporting small businesses find innovative ways to work more sustainably
- Distributing grant funding to support a variety of new projects
- Sharing best practice from international experts amongst the Cornish business community
The extension will allow Tevi to continue working with SMEs across the county until December 2022 with an additional £125,500 to be allocated through Tevi grant funding.
Tevi Project Manager Dan Bloomfield said:
“Following an external evaluation, we know that our approach must be to build upon what we have done to date, and extend our ambition to reach more businesses and to work more fully with them. Although the second phase of Tevi will be more streamlined, we want to make sure that it keeps the holistic, bespoke delivery model that has been valued so much by participating enterprises to date.
We are delighted to be able to continue supporting the Cornish business community for an extended period and will be inviting new and existing clients to join us on the journey to developing sustainable business practice that fulfils our future needs”.