Health / Care / Social WorkEducation / Training
Hypnotherapy is increasingly recognised as effective and enjoyable and can help us to: feel calm and confident; sleep well and wake up refreshed; manage anxiety and stress; improve skin conditions, allergies and digestion; manage fears and phobias; and enjoy performing to the best of our ability.
?If you suffer from any sort of anxiety, depression, anger or are held back by any limiting beliefs - hypnotherapy can probably help. Solution focused hypnotherapy is known to work quickly and is a straightforward, natural and enjoyable process.
- Founded by Adam Pearson, with a background in corporate change management, strategy, youth development and education.
- Hypnosis is entirely natural and normal - we do it all the time. It's very good for the brain.
- Solution focused therapy focuses on what people want rather than what they don't want. The future more than the past.
- Sessions last 50 minutes and normally happen weekly. A lot can be achieved in 4,6,8 sometimes 12 sessions.
- It's wonderful to see people achieve their goals - confidence, performance, fearless flying.
Cornwall Chamber Blog