Smile Together Dental CIC
Health / Care / Social Work
Smile Together Dental CIC delivers dentistry with social impact, creating healthier, happier communities.
As Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly’s leading primary care dental provider, the company owns and operates dedicated expert clinics under the name of West Country Dental Care and high street dental practices under its Brighter Dental brand. An award-winning, forward thinking and innovative company, Smile Together is one of the South West’s largest NHS referral and essential/emergency dental care providers. It became an Employee-Owned Community Interest Company in 2016 with a proactive Staff Council, and as a social enterprise has clear rules about reinvesting its profits back into the communities in which it serves.
Its Brighter Smiles campaign brings practical tooth-brushing clubs, educational visits and fluoride varnishes to children in areas of high decay across Cornish communities, and in 2017 Smile Together acquired a specialist Truro-based dental laboratory DPS (Dental Prosthetic Solutions).
- Dental social enterprise and employee-owned community interest company for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- Accessible and affordable private Brighter Dental clinics across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- West Country Dental Care delivering emergency, community and special care dentistry
- Specialist dental lab making dentures, gum shields and other dental prosthetics - denture repairs whilst you wait
- Brighter Smiles oral health campaign partnering with businesses and Cornish schools in areas of high tooth decay
Rep/Contact InfoView Personal BioMrs. Tracy WilsonHead of Marketing & Communications
- Phone: 0333 405 0290
- Send an Email
- Smile Together Dental CIC. Dental Centre, Harleigh Rd, Marks Dr, Bodmin Cornwall PL31 1AH
‘Please be aware that the members directory on our website is available to the public. Contact information contained therein could be used for malicious purposes such as phishing emails. Please be aware of this and take the necessary precautions.’