University of Plymouth
Education / TrainingBusiness Support / Business Consultants
In order to support and deliver the University’s mission it is Research and Innovation’s strategic intention to drive the exploitation of research and knowledge transfer opportunities in order to deliver significant added value to the University, the wider economy and community.
Research and Innovation will:
- maintain and develop organisational capabilities
- create, enable and communicate research and knowledge transfer opportunities
- provide information and intelligence.
Research and Innovation’s activities are:
- winning funding and generating income for University activities and projects aligned with the University’s intentions and ambitions;
- generating new knowledge and supporting the generation of new knowledge in the University and with partners;
- exchanging, transferring and exploiting knowledge for the economic, social and environmental benefits of the University, staff, the city, the region and wider.
‘Please be aware that the members directory on our website is available to the public. Contact information contained therein could be used for malicious purposes such as phishing emails. Please be aware of this and take the necessary precautions.’