THE CHAMBER TEAM ARE STILL FULLY ACCESSIBLE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN SUPPORT WITH OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A SPECIFIC BUSINESS THAT CAN HELP YOU.
Charity of the Year Application
Cornwall Chamber of Commerce inspires, connects and supports all businesses in Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly. We are an independent, not-for-profit organisation that works hard to improve the Duchy’s economic prosperity and represents Cornish business interests on a local, regional, national and international level. Established in 1988, we are proud to be accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce.
We are looking for a charity to support from 1st September 2019 till 31st August 2020.
Could it be you?
Our Board will then examine entries and select the charity to be supported.
Benefits of becoming Cornwall Chamber of Commerce Charity of the Year:
- Free branding on the Chamber website
- A free banner with the charity’s design (and the Chamber’s logo). The Chamber will use this at events
- Presentation at the Members’ Council
- A display stand at 2 selected events throughout 2019 (subject to availability)
- Corporate branding on the Chamber’s email footers
- A dedicated point of contact within the Chamber
- Monthly showcasing in M2M, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & a link on the Chamber’s website
- 1 complementary ticket to the Business Partners’ Lunch
- The deadline for application forms is 31st March 2019
- A Charity must be a fully paid up member of the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce in order to apply for our Charity of the Year
- All application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants will be notified by 6th June 2019
- If you have any queries about the application process, please contact email@example.com or 01209 612002