Cornwall Business Fair 2018
Cornwall Chamber of Commerce is now taking bookings from organisations that wish to have a presence at next year's Cornwall Business Fair - taking place at Truro School on 18 April 2018. The event, which is expected to attract over 2,000 visitors, will take place in the school’s Sir Ben Ainslie sports hall.
Highlights for Cornwall Business Fair 2018 include:
• All exhibitors will be in one large fully-carpeted sports hall on the same level in a visitor-friendly grid system
• Easy access for set up and break down with ample visitor parking outside the exhibition hall
• Stand prices have been frozen at the 2017 rate and the exhibitor package has been made more comprehensive and enhanced to include power and spot lighting on all stands as well as an invitation to an ’End of Fair’ celebration for exhibitors (with time built into the schedule for exhibitors to break down their stands before the celebration event starts)
• There will be a ticketed networking breakfast and late afternoon high tea with high profile speakers, but no lunchtime event. Instead, visitors will be able to purchase light refreshments from a networking café situated in one corner of the exhibition hall itself, ensuring uninterrupted visitor footfall throughout the day
• Complementary hot beverage station in the networking café
Details of sponsorship opportunities will be released soon.
Note: all spaces marked YELLOW are UNAVAILABLE
Email completed booking forms to email@example.com