AI for Social Enterprises - Transforming Your Impact with AI
Unlock the Power of AI for Your Social Enterprise!
Join us for an enlightening and interactive workshop designed exclusively for social enterprises looking to leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence. Whether you're in healthcare, education, Charity, or any other social sector, this course is tailored to enhance your AI skills and knowledge.
Why You Should Attend:
- Understand AI's Role: Delve into the world of AI and discover how it's revolutionising businesses.
- Master Prompt Engineering: Learn the art of crafting effective AI prompts for better user engagement.
- Bid Writing Skills: Gain insights into persuasive bid writing to secure more funding and reduce operational costs.
- Effortless Press Releases: Explore how AI can help you create impactful press releases quickly and at a fraction of the cost.
- Ethical AI Use: Understand how to ethically integrate AI into your operations, respecting your user base and their data.
- Create Your Own GPT: Step into the future by learning how to develop a custom GPT model for your unique needs.
Who Should Attend:
- Healthcare & Education
- Arts & Culture Advocates
- Council and Charity Members
What You'll Get:
- Interactive and hands-on sessions with AI experts.
- Access to post-course resources and community support.
- Certificate of completion.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Spaces are limited to ensure a quality learning experience. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transform your social enterprise with the power of AI.
As this training is Part-Funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund there will be some paperwork for attendees to complete.
This project is part-funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. Cornwall Council has been chosen by Government as a Lead Authority for the fund and is responsible for monitoring the progress of projects funded through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
‘Please be aware that the members directory on our website is available to the public. Contact information contained therein could be used for malicious purposes such as phishing emails. Please be aware of this and take the necessary precautions.’