Find out how to make the most of apprenticeships in a free live webinar featuring local employers, apprentices and training providers.
The webinar will include:
- An overview of the recent apprenticeship changes
- How to access Government funding for both new recruits and existing staff
- Real-life experiences from local employers and apprentices on the practical business benefit of apprenticeships
- A chance to pose questions to employers, apprentices and training providers in a live Q&A session
Aimed at employers who:
- Simply want to know more about apprenticeships
- Wish to attract and develop new talent at all levels and ages, including graduates
- Need to upskill or re-train existing staff
- Have specific skills needs and gaps
- Want to develop future managers and leaders
“Employers are missing out on the huge potential that apprenticeships offer,” explains Josh Hoole, Project Manager of the Skills Hub.
“Significant change has taken place in recent years, not least the introduction of the apprenticeship levy. Apprenticeships are a cost-effective route for businesses to develop the skills that it needs right up to degree level among both new and existing staff. The webinar will demystify the confusion that exists and showcase the positive business benefit.”
The webinar is jointly hosted by the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Skills Hub, Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership and Cornwall Chamber of Commerce.