Cornwall Chamber of Commerce is delighted to sponsor the Sustainable Business Breakfast at the Headland Hotel, Newquay. The event is in connection with the Cornwall Sustainability Awards (CSA) which will be held in the evening the same day at the same venue.
Following the Breakfast will be the LNP conference (Local Nature Partnership). Parking is available at Headland Hotel but car sharing and using public transport links is encoraged.
Disclaimer: All contact information will be shared with CSA.
8.00am Arrival, refreshments, breakfast baps and networking.
8.30am Welcome, Mel Colton-Dyer, Cornwall Chamber of Commerce.
8.35am Introduction, Matthew Thomson, CIoSLNP / Fifteen / Cornwall Food Foundation
8.40am Kate Kennally, CEO, Cornwall Council
8.45am Guest speakers:
- The Headland Hotel and sustainability.
- Surfers Against Sewage, Hugo Tagholm
- The Final Straw project, Pat Smith
- Finisterre #wetsuitsfromwetsuits Tom Kay
- Pendennis Shipyard, superyacht wet basin development and eel grass mitigation, Charlie Ross
- Harbour Lights and the Good Seafood Guide, Pete Fraser
- Leap, B-Corp, .eco and SWW Love your Loo campaign, Matt Hocking
- CSA shortlisted companies 2017, Veryan Jones
If you are no longer able to attend this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the event, otherwise you will be charged the full price.