Matrix ER/HR Limited
- Business Support
Matrix HR/ER Ltd provides cost effective, high quality support for SME's with all staff & personnel issues. Providing a full HR service, with expert input, support, guidance, documentation & solutions. Being an Employment Tribunal Lay Member I am up to date with Employment Law & can provide your business with the information,support & local knowledge it needs to keep it away from Employment Tribunal Claims. Having recently relocated to Cornwall, I am looking to build a local client base & am available to help on a hourly, daily, project, retainer or helpline basis. Matrix ER/HR Ltd provides business focused pragmatic HR support. By using the services of Matrix ER/HR Ltd you get unique access to the owner (Rachael Hewitt-Gray) & she is supported by another professional - both of us are x-HR Directors, having 20 years+ HR experience each, both Chartered Fellow Institute of Personnel Development & both current Employment Tribunal Lay Members.
HR Consultancy covers:
- Support for SME Owners/Directors in all staff issues and change management
- Disciplinary, Grievance, Anti-harassment & Absenteeism management
- Restructuring, Acquisitions, closures & TUPE transfers
- Conflict resolution, problem solving and mediation
- Building culture and strategies for growth
- Documentation, contracts, policies, procedures, handbooks and letters
- Engagement and motivation of workforce
- Consultation, negotiation and Trade Union management
- Exist of employees and redundancies.
To lead, deliver, investigate, support, guide & advise in person, by telephone,Skype or email.
- Matrix ER/HR Limited
- Professional HR Services
- Current Employment Tribunal Lay Members