THE CHAMBER TEAM ARE STILL FULLY ACCESSIBLE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN SUPPORT WITH OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A SPECIFIC BUSINESS THAT CAN HELP YOU.
Smile Together Dental CIC
Health / Care / Social Work
Smile Together Dental CIC delivers dentistry with social impact, creating healthier, happier communities.
As Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly’s leading primary care dental provider, the company owns and operates dedicated expert clinics under the name of West Country Dental Care and high street dental practices under its Brighter Dental brand. An award-winning, forward thinking and innovative company, Smile Together is one of the South West’s largest NHS referral and essential/emergency dental care providers. It became an Employee-Owned Community Interest Company in 2016 with a proactive Staff Council, and as a social enterprise has clear rules about reinvesting its profits back into the communities in which it serves.
Its Brighter Smiles campaign brings practical tooth-brushing clubs, educational visits and fluoride varnishes to children in areas of high decay across Cornish communities, and in 2017 Smile Together acquired a specialist Truro-based dental laboratory DPS (Dental Prosthetic Solutions).
- Dental social enterprise and employee-owned community interest company for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- Accessible and affordable private Brighter Dental clinics across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- West Country Dental Care delivering emergency, community and special care dentistry
- Specialist dental lab making dentures, gum shields and other dental prosthetics - denture repairs whilst you wait
- Brighter Smiles oral health campaign partnering with businesses and Cornish schools in areas of high tooth decay
Dental Nurse - Brighter DentalCategory: HealthcareAn exciting new role has been created at Smile Together Dental CIC, working within our Brighter Dental team, to support our continuing business growth and development. We are looking for an experienced registered dental nurse who can work under their own initiative and integrate as part of a team. This is a full-time salaried role and will suit a dental nurse who is comfortable working with ...read moreContact:Phone:0-333-405-0290