Cornwall Chamber of Commerce exists to simplify undertaking business in the Duchy. Our primary goal is to help our members find new customers and suppliers both in and out of Cornwall.
Business of all shapes and sizes benefit from joining the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce’s extensive network. Chamber membership offers support and advice to help member businesses grow. Whether you’re looking to make new contacts, put you business in the spotlight or save money, Cornwall Chamber of Commerce membership can help you accomplish your business aspirations.
Connectivity: We host around 70 events all over Cornwall through the year enabling you to meet up with a vast number of business contacts. Events include:
- BIG Breakfasts – Our BIG Breakfast events are held once a month and attract around 120 delegates.
- Connected Lunches – Our Connected Lunches are held once a month and attract around 50 delegates.
- Cornwall Business Fair – The Cornwall Business Fair is an annual event that attracts 2000 delegates.
- And many more throughout the year.
With Cornwall Chamber membership you will gain the opportunity to reach a wide range of potential customers and business partners both in Cornwall and beyond.
Promotion: Our members have access to a members only area of our webpage where they have the tools to promote their business to members and non-members.
- Events - In the ‘Events’ tab member business can create their own events that are available to view on the event section of our website allowing members and non-members to see what relevant business events are happening in the county.
- News - The ‘News Section’ allows members to upload their own news stories for other members to view. We also send an update of member news via email twice a week to over 1600 contacts.
- Member to Member offers – The ‘Hot Deals’ Section allows member businesses to advertise exclusive business offers to other member businesses.
Login, upload, stay connected.
Have Your Say: Our networking events, as mentioned above, are highly subscribed often reaching numbers of around 120 delegates from Cornwall’s business community. We offer members the opportunities to speak at these events. The Chamber also has links:
- Locally – The Chamber has links to the Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEP), Large Enterprise Action Groups, Growth Business Forum and local Government.
- Nationally – The Chamber makes positive changes happen through the British Chamber of Commerce’s Quarterly Economic Survey.
- Internationally – The Chamber delivers Export for Growth, a comprehensive business advice service to help Cornish SMEs access FREE support into making more sales overseas. We also have strong relationships with DIT (Department for International Trade and 40 of the International Chambers of Commerce.
No matter the scope of the business the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce has something that all member businesses can benefit from.
Credibility: Member businesses have the chance to raise their reputation by being part of a trusted international network.
- Accredited: The Cornwall Chamber of Commerce is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce.
- Ultimate Business Network – We are one of the 52 accredited Chambers across the country.
- Use of our logo – Member business can make use of our logo on their webpages and email footers, thus showing they are members.
- Signposting – Where possible the Chamber prioritises using members’ services. Our printing, copywriting, design and other services are all outsourced to our member businesses. We will always signpost to our member businesses when asked for recommendations.
Support: All Chamber of Commerce members can take advantage of a range of free skills workshops delivered by members of the Chamber with specialist knowledge and skills.
- Industry Networks – A number of member businesses are industry experts in a range of different fields.
- Sharing of Knowledge – Chamber members receive a vast wealth of knowledge that helps them develop and build their business. Topics include, cybercrime, finance, HR and many more.
- International Trade Advice – As well as processing export documents at a reduced rate, the Chamber has immediate access to strategic advice for taking your business to new markets overseas. Members will know about export related events before anyone else.
Discounts: Save your business more money.
- Chamber Primary Health Plan – In association with Westfield Health the Chamber Primary Health plan offers money back to member businesses staff for their day-to-day treatments such as eye tests, glasses, physiotherapies and dental treatment.
- Chamber Road Side Assistance – In association with the AA members can keep their business moving forward, whether they have a single commercial vehicle or a whole fleet.
- Chamber Foreign Exchange – In association with MoneyCorp, members can take advantage of exclusive offers, bank-beating exchange rates an expert currency guidance.
50% off Export Documentation – The chamber has the ability to process certificates of origin, EUR1s, ATRs and others at a discounted rate for member businesses.
If you still need further convincing why not come along to one of our FREE monthly Making the Most of Your Membership sessions and hear more!