Want to find out more?
Have a question about joining Cornwall Chamber of Commerce?
Cornwall Chamber of Commerce exists to simplify undertaking business in the Duchy. Our primary goal is to help our members find new customers and suppliers both in and out of Cornwall.
Business of all shapes and sizes benefit from joining the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce’s extensive network. Chamber membership offers support and advice to help member businesses grow. Whether you’re looking to make new contacts, put your business in the spotlight or save money, Cornwall Chamber of Commerce membership can help you accomplish your business aspirations.
EVENTS AND NETWORKING
We host around 70 events all over Cornwall through the year enabling you to meet up with a vast number of business contacts. Events include:
- BIG Breakfasts - are held once a month and attract around 120 delegates.
- Connected Lunches - are held once a month and attract around 50 delegates.
- Cornwall Business Fair - The Cornwall Business Fair is an annual event that attracts 2000 delegates.
- Cornwall Business Awards, Bank of England breakfasts and reports, Brexit focused events, and many more throughout the year. As an accredited Chamber of Commerce, we are often approached by the Home Office, political parties and other organisations wishing to hear the voice of business in Cornwall.
With Cornwall Chamber membership you will gain the opportunity to reach a wide range of potential customers and business partners both in Cornwall and beyond.
Our members have access to a members only area of the Chamber webpage where they have the tools to promote their business to members and non-members.
- Events - In the ‘Events’ tab member business can create their own events that are available to view on the event section of our website allowing members and non-members to see what relevant business events are happening in the county.
- News - The ‘News Section’ allows members to upload their own news stories for other members to view. We also send an update of member news via email twice a week to over 1600 contacts.
- Member to Member offers – upload offers target at other members and benefit from member hot deals
Use Cornwall Chamber for lobbying, representation and exporting.
- Local – links to the Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEP), Large Enterprise Action Group (LEAG), Growth Business Forum and local Government.
- National – make positive changes happen through the British Chamber of Commerce’s Quarterly Economic Survey.
- International – we deliver Export for Growth, a comprehensive business advice service to help Cornish SMEs access FREE support into making more sales overseas. We also have strong relationships with Department for International Trade (DIT), UKTI and 40 of the International Chambers of Commerce.
Member businesses have the chance to raise their reputation by being part of a trusted international network.
- Accredited: The Cornwall Chamber of Commerce is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce.
- Ultimate Business Network – We are one of the 53 accredited Chambers across the Country.
- Use of our logo on your website and email footers
- Signpost – Where possible the Chamber prioritises using members’ services. Our printing, copywriting, design and other services are all outsourced to our member businesses. We will always signpost to our member businesses when asked for recommendations.
Take advantage of a range of free workshops delivered by members of the Chamber with specialist knowledge and skills.
- Industry Networks in a range of different fields.
- Sharing of Knowledge to help you develop and build your business.
- Topics include Digital, Cyber Crime, Finance, HR and many more.
Save your business more money.
- Chamber Primary Health Plan – In association with Westfield Health the Chamber Primary Health plan offers money back to member businesses staff for their day-to-day treatments such as eye tests, glasses, physiotherapies and dental treatment.
- Chamber Road Side Assistance – In association with the AA members can keep their business moving forward, whether they have a single commercial vehicle or a whole fleet.
- Chamber Foreign Exchange – In association with MoneyCorp, members can take advantage of exclusive offers, bank-beating exchange rates an expert currency guidance.
50% off Export Documentation – The chamber has the ability to process certificates of origin, EUR1s, ATRs and others at a discounted rate for member businesses.
If you still need further convincing why not come along to one of our FREE monthly Making the Most of Your Membership sessions and hear more!
Our Business Partners 18/19