CORNWALL FESTIVAL OF BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Align your brand with Cornwall Chamber of Commerce for unrivalled exposure and raise your businesses profile.
Cornwall Chamber of Commerce is one of 53 accredited Chambers in the UK and is the regions most influential business to business membership organisation.
Headline Sponsor - Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Skills
We are very excited to announce our headline sponsor for Cornwall Festival of Business is…
The Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Skills Hub helps businesses to flourish and grow. We work with business on a free, independent, and unbiased basis to identify gaps in skills and training and act as a signposting service to help businesses find a training course, workshop or recruitment solution that’s just right for them.
The Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Skills Hub is part funded by the European Social Fund and is match funded by Cornwall Council and the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership.
Find out more about Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Skills Hub here.
Festival of Business Partner £150 +VAT
- Company logo on Festival of Business exclusive emails with link to your website (circa 2,000 contacts)
- Company logo and link to your website on Festival of Business web pages
- Company logo, website and social media links and short business bio featured on the “Partner Page”
- Social Media Promotion
- Mention in at least one media release
Featured Event £50 +VAT
Get your event featured in one of the exclusive Festival of Business emails (circa 2,000 contacts). The perfect way to give your event some extra promotion.
- Event Logo, business logo or social media graphic (your choice) in 1 exclusive email with link to your event booking site
- Event Featured on the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce home page for the week you are featured
- CCoC will promote your Festival of Business Event exclusively on Twitter tagging your businesses in the week you are featuring
(This will be first come first served, opportunity for 5 different featured events per week in the 6 week run up to the Festival)