CORNWALL FESTIVAL OF BUSINESS
HOST AN EVENT
Previously we have had over 60 events take place in just 1 week ranging from masterclasses, open days, conferences, ‘in conversation with’ style events and more. Events should be free to attend where possible, if you would like to obtain sponsorship for your event to cover costs that is fine.
Please be aware that it is your responsibility to host and arrange all aspects of the event. The Chamber will only be supporting the promotion of the event through the Chamber Website, social media and exclusive Festival of Business emails.
Interested in hosting an event? Great, just ensure your event meets the below criteria.
IN ORDER TO ENSURE EVENTS MEET THE OBJECTIVES OF THE FESTIVAL, THEY SHOULD AIM TO MEET AT LEAST TWO OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Benefit the local businesses community, such as opportunities to interact, engage, promote, share best practice, learn new skills and network
- Aim to increase economic growth and drive inward investment for the region
- Showcase what Cornwall has to offer, demonstrating to the wider world the prominence within the region
- Strengthen ongoing partnerships or develop new collaborations between research and academic institutions, local authorities and businesses
- Help to increase employability and grow talent within the region, raise aspirations, cultivate future stars and show opportunities for progression
- Drive business engagement and cross-sector collaboration
- Have potential to attract interest from businesses and individuals from outside of the region in order to cultivate a range of local, national and international links
- Focus on wider issues or controversial topics, for example new technologies, innovation, economic issues or address challenges facing the local economy
Tickets must be distributed on a first come first served basis
Due to the high volume of events within this week please be aware numbers at events might be less than you are used to.
Not sure if your event idea meets the criteria? Get in touch, we would be more than happy to talk through your idea with you.
When to host your event!
Host your event on:
Monday 13th June
Tuesday 14th June
Thursday 16th June
Friday 17th June
Please note: Wednesday 15th June is reserved for Cornwall Chamber of Commerce if you upload your event on this day, it will not be approved.